Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Pokémon of the Week: Dialga

Options
  • 20-04-2010 10:59pm
    Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 17,134 Mod ✭✭✭✭

210px-483Dialga.png

Types Steel Dragon

Species Temporal Pokémon

Ability Pressure

Regional Pokédex numbers

#— Kanto
    #— Johto
    #— Hoenn
    #149 Sinnoh

Height 17'09"

Weight 683.0kg

I never really used this Pokémon if I remember correctly. But apparently he's badass :pac:

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,750 ✭✭✭ghostchant

I used him briefly, always thought him and Palkia looked just a little bit crap, like something that was drawn by an 11-year-old for a 'design your own pokemon' competition or something. :p

• Registered Users Posts: 6,320 ✭✭✭Teferi

ghostchant wrote: »
    I used him briefly, always thought him and Palkia most pokemon after gold/silver looked just a little bit crap, like something that was drawn by an 11-year-old for a 'design your own pokemon' competition or something. :p

Fixed that for you :)

Haha well now that you mention it! Though I reckon of all the crappy looking pokemon dialga and palkia take the biscuit..maybe groudon too

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Music Moderators, Regional Midlands Moderators Posts: 24,125 Mod ✭✭✭✭Angron

Finally one I like, I preferred Dialga to Palkia, didn't think he was too bad of a 'mon myself.

• Registered Users Posts: 30,123 ✭✭✭✭Star Lord

I actually though Dialga looked pretty badass.

Whereas Palkia looks like some guy drew round his penis and added some details.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 14,721 ✭✭✭✭CianRyan

I love the Legendary Dragons, they looks seriously cool, they're seriously strong and their voices are just awesome.

if you're going to stick bits of metal on/in a dinosaur, cyborg T-Rex will win every time

http://www.qwantz.com/index.php?comic=1644&butiwouldratherbereading=onewheretrexgotassimilated

Advertisement