Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Net crash on download

• 20-04-2010 11:10pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,999 ✭✭✭

Hi
    Im on 10mb broadband with UPC and currently have the UPC phone aswell, past 2 months we got a new router aswell but it crashes every single time when downloading, if i have 2 downloads running and try to browse it cuts it out, a 2 gig file will probably crash the internet 3 times before it's done.

I play online aswell and that seems fine if i have no downloads running but before this new router with the phone line attached to it i could have mutliple downloads running browse the net while playing online no bother, no bloody hope of that now

So i assume it's the router so my question is can i get my own good quality router and just dump the UPC one.

Thanks

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,683 ✭✭✭Kensington

Are you using wireless on the router? Or is your PC connected directly to it by wire?

Advertisement