Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

30th Birthday Venue

• 20-04-2010 11:50pm
    Registered Users Posts: 12

Hey folks.

I'm looking to organise a 30th birthday in Dublin for about 25 - 30 people.

Anyone know of any good venues they would recommend for booking? Ideally I would love to maybe book a house for the nite somewhere a little out of the city that'd sleep about 20 and we could have it there - if you did something similar can you give me an idea of where you went or found such info etc.

Im open to suggestions. Any help on this would be appreciated! Thanks

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,068 ✭✭✭gollem_1975

this might be useful :pac:

your request is a bit contradictory.

you want to have a 30th in Dublin city but you want to have the party outside Dublin city ?

if my understanding is correct then maybe you should look at somewhere likeCarlingford

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1 star4

Hi Luiigii,
    Have you heard of Rosedale House in Shankill? It’s an exclusive private house that would be perfect and could accommodate all your guests. 5 bedrooms in the main house and 2 self catering coach houses. www.rosedale.ie
    It has a Whiskey Bar and Private Night club that you could get a dj for or use your own IPod. Give me an email on niamh@rosedale.ie if you would like to come out and have a look for a cool and funky party that won’t be forgotten.

• Registered Users Posts: 43 workstoomuch

this might be useful :pac:

your request is a bit contradictory.

you want to have a 30th in Dublin city but you want to have the party outside Dublin city ?

if my understanding is correct then maybe you should look at somewhere likeCarlingford

+1 Carlingford, absolutely love it there, it has everything that you would want for a 30th party!

Advertisement