Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Cheapest Insurance

Options
  • 20-04-2010 11:52pm
    Registered Users Posts: 6,277 ✭✭✭

Right im a student and my mum decided to change a car and on the new 1.8 mondeo i got a quote of 1500 under her name O.o im a student and cant afford that much. thats my 1st semester rent could do much more productive things with it :S so far cheapest is aviva that i checked others want around 2.5...

shes currently with zurich group after moving from the worst insurance group in ireland aka quinn...

zurich wants 1500 too but she forgot to ask was that for her and me for the year or just me lol...

does any one know any companies that make cheaper insurance? :D

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 19,080 ✭✭✭✭Random

The only real way is to ring around and check their websites.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,277 ✭✭✭evolutionqy7

i did on some...not a fan of dealing with insurance companies...

i did on sites...but its annoying that when you make an inquiry they tell you to come in for a complete inquiry...

i was just hoping some one from experience would know :)

Advertisement