Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Snakebite

Options
  • 20-04-2010 11:59pm
    Registered Users Posts: 3,221 ✭✭✭

I got my nose pierced (nuthin special, left nostral) last Friday in Snakebite in Middle Abbey after reading some recommendations here and was really pleased with the experience.
    They're friendly guys in there especially Steve the guy who pierced me; he was very professional and seemed like a lovely guy and he handled by fear of needles admirably and put me at ease. Didn't hurt as much as I expected either.
    I'm such a wuss with needles... :o
    It seems to be healing well so far anyway-he gave lots of good aftercare advice.
    I'd really recommend them, especially if you're at all nervous like me ;)

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 30,123 ✭✭✭✭Star Lord

I've said it before and I'll say it again, +1 for Steve, guys a legend.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,320 ✭✭✭Teferi

Yep, Steve helped me a lot with a bad piercing I got in America. I ended up getting annoyed with it and taking it out but next time I have money to get pierced I'm going to him. Top bloke.

Advertisement