Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Currys Dundalk 40% off Wed

• 21-04-2010 1:02am
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 355 ✭✭

Met a manager in Currys Dundalk today (Tue), who said they are knocking 40% off selected items from 10 AM tomorrow (Wed). Also applies to selected items in PC-World (next door)

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 44,036 ✭✭✭✭Basq

Stupid Currys.. and their stupid regional special stupid offers! *

God forbid they make these special offers nationwide! :(

* NEEDS MOAR "STUPID"!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,248 ✭✭✭Rowley Birkin QC

Anyone else read this as 40% off weed?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,796 ✭✭✭sweetie

Anyone else read this as 40% off weed?

currys sell weed :eek:

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,625 ✭✭✭✭okidoki987

This should set the alarm bells ringing
    40% off selected items

Guess it's going to be the stuff that's way overpriced and the stuff they can't get rid of.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,956 ✭✭✭consultech

Your bog standard waste of time "sale", I would imagine. I find I am mostly interested in commonly sought-after products, which miraculously never grace a sale shelf, as they can be sold for whatever price respective sellers decide.

However if you're in the market for a spool of low quality DVD-R's, a Gold plated Scart lead, or a a wall bracket for LCD TVs up to 26", then you'll probably be in wonderland.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 50 ✭✭cdemt1

Was passing this morning and popped in, one small table in each store (PW World and Currys) nothing worth traveling to see :(

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,956 ✭✭✭consultech

cdemt1 wrote: »
    Was passing this morning and popped in, one small table in each store (PW World and Currys) nothing worth traveling to see :(

Shocker!

cdemt1 wrote: »
    Half the stuff they have is knackered, I got a graphics card and returned it, it was busted and turned out that it was already returned once before :mad:

While I was returning it two other people came in with returns of non working items.

Advertisement