Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Rubber Tiles

Options
  • 21-04-2010 10:15am
    Registered Users Posts: 925 ✭✭✭

Hi all - I'm looking for rubber tiles (similar to the ones used in playgrounds and also used in running tracks apparently). We need the interlocking ones - and as we need 75 of them altogether - price is very important :)

I've had a search around online and the best price I've found so far is €12 per tile inc VAT (50cm x 50cm).

Anyone aware of any better offers?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 925 ✭✭✭Plates

sports06.jpg
    This is what we're looking for - anyone know if there are deals available on them?

• Registered Users Posts: 16 k20

Hi Plates
    There is a place called (Im not too sure of the spelling)Celuplast it in the Golden Pages it in the Baldoyal Industrial Estate I do know that the have a web-site Hope that helps :rolleyes:

• Registered Users Posts: 500 ✭✭✭King Mallie

Hi OP,

The best company to supply this type of flooring is Contract Flooring. I can Pm you the number if you need it but it is also in Golden pages.

Advertisement