Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Achievement whoredom via obsessive compulsive boredom for XBLA fighters.

• 21-04-2010 10:24am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 1,329 ✭✭✭

I don't know what possesed me to come up with this as a name for a thread. I have a lot of XBLA fighters and I'm an achievement completist for these type of games. I can't find any online play to get them legit so if anyone is in the same position how about we get those last achievements?

I need online victories for; Garou, KOF 98, Capcom vs Marvel 2, UMK 3 and Fatal Fury special.

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 14,181 ✭✭✭✭Jim

I'm in the same boat Xluna heh. Was getting MvC2 achievements last night just to have some kind of aim in the game.

I'll add you on XBL tonight and some games? I only have MvC2 and Garou.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,329 ✭✭✭Xluna

Nice one. Yeah sure, I'll most likely be able to have some games tonight.:)

Games in about 30 mins?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,329 ✭✭✭Xluna

Jim wrote: »
    Games in about 30 mins?

Was planning on going to bed in a few minutes tbh,need to be up bright and early tomorrow.:) Would tomorrow between 6-10 PM be ok? What's your gamertag and I'll add you.

Xluna wrote: »
    Was planning on going to bed in a few minutes tbh,need to be up bright and early tomorrow.:) Would tomorrow between 6-10 PM be ok? What's your gamertag and I'll add you.
    Yea. Can't be 100% tomorrow, but if I'm online just throw me an invite.

• Advertisement
Advertisement