Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Sunglasses

Options
  • 21-04-2010 10:45am
    Registered Users Posts: 1,813 ✭✭✭

Anyone know a good place online to buy cheap sunglasses? Specifically Raybans if possible.

Cheers.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 257 ✭✭Jumbo156

The cheapest place I found to buy sunglasses is the sunglass hut in departures of Dublin Airport, they are about €20 cheaper than the sunglass huts in Dublin. Why Raybans, try maui jims I found them much better!

• Registered Users Posts: 840 ✭✭✭toe_knee

Ebay. Short and sweet. Got a pair of genuine Raybans on this for about 80 squids. You can buy what I reckon are knockoffs for about 25 to 30 euro. My brother bought a pair and they are identical except for the polarized lens

• Registered Users Posts: 7,544 ✭✭✭Hogzy

Ebay is risky, I just bought a pair from sunglasses-shop.co.uk

Ordered Aviators on Wednesday and they arrived today! Fairly good price and selection too!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,961 ✭✭✭IrishHomer

Hogzy wrote: »
    Ebay is risky, I just bought a pair from sunglasses-shop.co.uk

Ordered Aviators on Wednesday and they arrived today! Fairly good price and selection too!

Yes i recommend them too!

Advertisement