If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

AV Receiver Prices

Options
  • 21-04-2010 11:11am
    Registered Users Posts: 810 ✭✭✭

Hi John and all!

Have the buying fever again, so what can you do me for?

Denon 1910
    Yamaha 1065
    Yamaha 765

Happy to consider unboxed, slightly marked etc!

Comments

• Company Representative Posts: 9,463 ✭✭✭Richersounds.ie: John

bog master wrote: »
    Hi John and all!

Have the buying fever again, so what can you do me for?

Denon 1910
    Yamaha 1065
    Yamaha 765

Happy to consider unboxed, slightly marked etc!

Boggy - Jeez you must have more gear there in your place than we do now!

Ok this is a simple one - Both of those Yamaha's are now completely discontinued by us - the new Yamaha's are launching in May & June with the first to launch being the RXV367 and RXV467.

In the meantime I'm happy to do a Boardie special on the AVR1910 at a completely bonkers £359.95 / €409.99 including a two year warranty and we have loads of them in stock! (In my opinion its the cream of those three anyway!)

Keep me posted and give my love to those beautiful Monitor Audio RX8's..

ATB,

John Mc & Crew

John McDonald / Managing Director / Richer Sounds Ireland / www.richersounds.ie / johnmc@richersounds.ie

• Registered Users Posts: 810 ✭✭✭bog master

Boggy - Jeez you must have more gear there in your place than we do now!

Ok this is a simple one - Both of those Yamaha's are now completely discontinued by us - the new Yamaha's are launching in May & June with the first to launch being the RXV367 and RXV467.

In the meantime I'm happy to do a Boardie special on the AVR1910 at a completely bonkers £359.95 / €409.99 including a two year warranty and we have loads of them in stock! (In my opinion its the cream of those three anyway!)

Keep me posted and give my love to those beautiful Monitor Audio RX8's..

ATB,

John Mc & Crew

Tempting me, btw, stole some RS8 not RX off ye for a great price, to go alongside the RS6's, but still mighty speakers!!!!

Does the Denon 1910 have pre-outs, as I use an AudioLab to power the RS8's?

I am only upgrading after my Yamaha AX400 in the lounge/sitting room passed away after 19 years of solid service.

And if I go to Belfast, screwdriver in hand, you reckon you can find me a slighty tarnished receiver at a keen price?

Good pun eh? Afraid the Denon is not for me, no pre outs as far as I can determine, so back to you my friend! What else have you on offer?

And yeah maybe do have a good bit of gear, but in fairness, most of it has a RS invoice tagged to it!!!!

Bogger

John

Still waiting for the deal I cant refuse, but alas silence!

Any specs on the new Yammys and prices?

Bogger

• Company Representative Posts: 9,463 ✭✭✭Richersounds.ie: John

bog master wrote: »
    John

Still waiting for the deal I cant refuse, but alas silence!

Any specs on the new Yammys and prices?

Bogger

Bogger,

apologies for the delay - just had the new Yam pricing through alas none of them appear to have pre-outs so far!

I have attached PDF's of the full specs on the following models:

RXV367 -Launch price - £199
    RXV467 - Launch price - £299
    RXV567 - Launch price - £399

There will be other models to replace the 765 / 1065 however we have not received the full specs on these yet.

Apologies again for the delay and keep me posted if we can assist?

ATB,

John Mc

John McDonald / Managing Director / Richer Sounds Ireland / www.richersounds.ie / johnmc@richersounds.ie

• Advertisement

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.