Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Red Cross & Order of Malta

Options
  • 21-04-2010 11:19am
    Registered Users Posts: 1,371 ✭✭✭

would anybody have contact details for the ambulance services for the Red Cross or the Order of Malta in Limerick, Im helping to arrange our local Community Games Sports Day and Im just wandering how much it would cost for them to have an ambulance there on the day?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,361 ✭✭✭Itsdacraic

Typing "order of Malta Limerick" into google would have been quicker than typing out a post.

Here you go:

http://www.orderofmalta.ie/what-we-do.asp?id=34&cid=275

• Registered Users Posts: 1,371 ✭✭✭banjobongo

thanks itsdacraic. I was kinda hoping that somebody that knows the scene could reply and give more feedback on whats involved in getting their services, costs, is it advisble etc but I will contact them directly and see what they say
    cheers

• Registered Users Posts: 4,612 ✭✭✭bullets

banjobongo wrote: »
    would anybody have contact details for the ambulance services for the Red Cross or the Order of Malta in Limerick, Im helping to arrange our local Community Games Sports Day and Im just wandering how much it would cost for them to have an ambulance there on the day?

My Mrs joined the red cross recently and likes it.
    There is a number 318580 for a place in 58 Henry street where they
    meet up on Tuesdays.

~B

• Hosted Moderators Posts: 17,424 ✭✭✭✭Conor Bourke

Was an OMAC member in Sligo, have intended to join up with the Limerick crew but work's been busy so haven't made it yet. Can't speak exactly for how the unit works here but I imagine it's along the lines of us at home- you contact the Officer in Charge who will set you right. The Limerick contact number is on the website

http://195.218.114.18/orderofmalta/global/site/what-we-do.asp?id=34&cid=252

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,421 ✭✭✭bluedolphin

I'm a member of the RC myself, although a bit inactive for the past 8 months or so, what with the whole emigrating-to-London thing!

Anyway, re: ambulance cover - that is something we do. Give the office in 58 Henry Street a buzz 318580 or drop in Mon-Friday (the office is opposite the Spar shop). Cost varies depending on how many crew you need, length of duty, etc.; they'll have all the answers for you in the office.

Hope that helps.

• Advertisement
Advertisement