Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Miss the oral?

Options
  • 21-04-2010 1:25pm
    Registered Users Posts: 247 ✭✭

Hey guys, small question, hope somebody can help... Ive my irish oral tomorrow, but im down with the flu... Do i HAVE to go in to do it, or can it possibly be rescheduled?

Thanks,
    Sean.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 864 ✭✭✭stainluss

seanaor wrote: »
    Hey guys, small question, hope somebody can help... Ive my irish oral tomorrow, but im down with the flu... Do i HAVE to go in to do it, or can it possibly be rescheduled?

Thanks,
    Sean.

Is tomorrow the last day the examiner will be in your school?
    If not, i think you could just ring in and tell your year head/principal and they would sort it..

I know a few who did this due to music practicals, etc.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,584 ✭✭✭PCPhoto

go in and do it anyway - I've never had a flu that has incapacitated me,

the examiner will understand that you are sick - and it will give you something to talk about (meaning you can direct the conversation) ...which is what you aim to do when doing an oral exam anyway.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,229 ✭✭✭pathway33

You can resit the oral 24 - 28 may. There are repeat sittings for people who are sick for these ones.
    http://www.examinations.ie/schools/S_90_09_LC_Orals_Tests.pdf <<<<<<< point number 9 and you'll need medical evidence

• Registered Users Posts: 247 ✭✭seanaor

Fridays the last day in our school... Well i SHOULD be ok for tomorrow, i was just thinking of a worst case scenario. Thanks guys :)

Advertisement