Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Ferguson wants Moyes to succeed him

2»

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 38,247 ✭✭✭✭Guy:Incognito

No chance of Moyes. Fergie has been grooming his mate Big Sam for the job.:)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,477 ✭✭✭grenache

I LOL'd at this bit.....

Former England coach, Schteeve McKlaaren could be set for, as we say in English, a return to Premier League with Wesht Ham.

Should the Hammersh stay up, they will turn to the FC Twente boss after his fantashtic schecond scheason in Holland. (Independent)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 16,852 ✭✭✭✭Nalz

I just hate that Keown \ Van Nistelrooy pic and can't take anything seriously when I see it!
    mars bar wrote: »
    Isn't that what he said?!

lol

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 14,831 ✭✭✭✭Panthro

i wouldnt let Moyes pull a calf
    good manager though.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 12,043 ✭✭✭✭L'prof

Trilla wrote: »
    I just hate that Keown \ Van Nistelrooy pic and can't take anything seriously when I see it!

It's just a pic ;)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,134 ✭✭✭x in the city

Moyes to a 'big' team.

Peanut, Cahill, Arteta, Rodwell, Fellaini (anyone else...?) all to move in the summer to huge clubs for massive million pounds 300 grand a day wages..........

can we leave it at that now.

:):rolleyes:

Advertisement