Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Nokia 2330 connectivity help needed

Options
  • 21-04-2010 2:29pm
    Registered Users Posts: 3,344 ✭✭✭

Need a little help if any one can offer,

Have a 2330 that i want to communicate with my laptop via bluetooth & use as a modem to browse the net on my laptop.......now i already have a 3109 & the Nokia suite installed which allows me no problem to connect to the net via USB.

Also i can get the 2330 to communicate with my laptop & to be recognised by the nokia suite program & the phone to accept the laptop paired via bluetooth but when i go to connect to the net on the nokia suite once bluetooth connection has been established it says 'No modem found'.........the phone is able to connect to the net no problem on the handset so the modem is functioning OK but just cannot get the PC to connect to the net via blutooth using the 2330.

Hope that explains my dilemma clearly & is not to complicated........any help appreciated.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 19,340 CMod ✭✭✭✭Davy

Im really not sure why you cant, it should work fine. The only thing i can thing of is the data settings in the handset. The menus are a bit weird in the 2330, so not as straight forward like some other handsets.

It might be menu > settings > configuration > then set the default access point there.

Advertisement