Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

ideas for girlfriends present that doesnt cost much

Options
  • 21-04-2010 2:52pm
    Registered Users Posts: 166,026 ✭✭✭✭

hey just wondering has anyone any ideas to help me its my girlfriends birthday soon and I have already got her tickets for a concert and a dog for it we only goin out bout 8 months and she's said she doesnt want me to spend anymore on her for it but i want to get her somethin small to give her on the day.

ive though of the mix cd and that but wondering if anyone out there has an ideas of somethin else i cud get her.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 171 ✭✭xxGalwayGirlxx

Jewelley never goes astray!

• Registered Users Posts: 7,194 ✭✭✭jos28

A photo of the two of you together in a nice frame. Try and get a heart shaped frame or something like that. Shouldn't cost much

• Registered Users Posts: 2,664 ✭✭✭Doyler92

jos28 wrote: »
    A photo of the two of you together in a nice frame. Try and get a heart shaped frame or something like that. Shouldn't cost much

I reckon this would go down very well.

Advertisement