Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Help with turtle beach x11

Options
  • 21-04-2010 3:59pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 2,184 ✭✭✭

got the turtle beach x 11's recently and they are great. just wondering if anybody knows if you can switch between headphone and stereo sounds without having to get up every time to pull the plugs from the back of the tv. Only have one headset and usually have friends around watching the fussball through the sky player.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 19,201 ✭✭✭✭Liam O

Patsy fyre wrote: »
    got the turtle beach x 11's recently and they are great. just wondering if anybody knows if you can switch between headphone and stereo sounds without having to get up every time to pull the plugs from the back of the tv. Only have one headset and usually have friends around watching the fussball through the sky player.

em, you can play the TV sounds as well as having all the wires for the Turtle Beach connected afaik. I have the x31s but I assume they work the same. You plug the tv wires into the back of the TBs wires and while the TBs off/on you can still play sounds through the tv.

Or is this a different problem?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,184 ✭✭✭Patsy fyre

No I want to be able to switch to sound from the t.v. So everybody can hear. It annoys me that I have to get up and change the wires in the back of the t.v. Just so every one else can hear!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1 Sithwarrior86

Patsy, if you have the headset connected with the red/white splitter cable, then you can control the volume of the television and and headset independent of one another. If you use the green 3.5mm cable direct into a headphone jack on the television, than the TV volume will also control the headset volume:

http://www.turtlebeach.com/products/efx11/howdoesitwork.aspx

Advertisement