Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Could anyone help me by making a raffle drum

Options
  • 21-04-2010 4:14pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 3

Hi have joined the parents commitee at my sons school and have taken on the job of running a tombola stall, have looked into buying a raffle drum for this but the schools budget will not go that far, is there any kind soul out there that would make me one? please please please

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 630 ✭✭✭mazthespark

where abouts are you in the country?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3 deniseelaine

Hi I am in county louth husband works in Dublin.:)

I live in galway. if you want to see if you get any closer offers first its up to you but would probably be able to put something together for you. send me a pm with your details and can give you a call if you are still interested

• Registered Users Posts: 476 ✭✭Carra23

Hi have joined the parents commitee at my sons school and have taken on the job of running a tombola stall, have looked into buying a raffle drum for this but the schools budget will not go that far, is there any kind soul out there that would make me one? please please please

What is your budget ? I live in Louth and may be able to help

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3 deniseelaine

If you could give me a price for this that would be great, then I could put it forward to the commitee.

• Advertisement

did you have any luck since with the raffle drum?
    send me a pm with your contact details if your still interested.

Advertisement