Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Riding Instructor Wanted Enniscorthy Area

• 21-04-2010 4:46pm
    Registered Users Posts: 79 ✭✭

Hiya,

Are there any free lance riding instructors out there who would be interested in giving lessons near enniscorthy - have our own arena.

If anyone is interested can they PM me ~ Thanks in advance.

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 487 ✭✭Alibear

Polly Jackson and Niall Griffin are based at Monart EC in Enniscorthy, but I'm not sure if they'll travel out. It might be worth contacting them to see though?

Also have a look at the HSI accredited coaches list - http://www.horsesportireland.ie/coaching/accredited-coaches.89.html#Wexford

• Registered Users Posts: 19 ramblingroisin

did you find someone to help you out after ? are you complete beginner ? where bouts in enniscorthy are you . i mite have some ideas for help.

• Registered Users Posts: 79 ✭✭sage4me

Hiya,

Due to an accident I haven't been riding in 10 years, but I would have been intermediate.. I would say I am gone back to an novice, but have a good seat and the legs are steady enough :-)

I have a 15hh cob, who isn't mine, but I will be riding everyday. He is an 8 year old but very green with the mentality of a 4 year old...no mouth and very sensitive on the leg.

I have been doing a lot of flat work with him and he is responding, but need some more 'guidance' so to speak.. at least my arms are returning to their normal lenght...

We have our own arena so any help would be great.. I was onto monart who are only down the road, but they need you to go to them and I don't have a trailer licence :-(

Again any help would be great.

Thanks

Advertisement