If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

FM/DAB Tuner for Sonos

Options
  • 21-04-2010 4:49pm
    Registered Users Posts: 576 ✭✭✭

Hi All,

I'm looking for a FM or DAB Tuner I can connect to my Sonos system ... we're sick of the internet radio freezing/disconnecting.

It needs to be something small, reasonably priced, remote control .....

Any ideas,

Thanks.

Comments

• Company Representative Posts: 17,276 ✭✭✭✭Richersounds.ie: Kenny

Hi ifah.

Have a look at the following little Tuner:

Teac TH300 standard FM tuner priced at £39.95 (Silver Finish). We would also have a remote for this unit priced at £14.95

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=290420531399

The above link is just for specs etc....

I hope this is of help :D

• Registered Users Posts: 576 ✭✭✭ifah

thanks Kenny - will check it out and get back to you.

• Company Representative Posts: 9,463 ✭✭✭Richersounds.ie: John

ifah wrote: »
    thanks Kenny - will check it out and get back to you.

iFAH,

We also have the DAB & FM version of that tuner available - teh Teac TH 300 DAB - we have it in stock in silver at the moment and we are hoping to get it back into stock in Black over the next week or so.

http://www.shopwiki.co.uk/_TEAC+TH-300DAB+MK3.SILVER?o=442061276&s=726211&

It's just £79.95 / €94.99 which is a bonkers price for a decent quality tuner - it is remote capable however the remote is an additional £14.99.

Keep us posted,

ATB,

John Mc & Crew

John McDonald / Managing Director / Richer Sounds Ireland / www.richersounds.ie / johnmc@richersounds.ie

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.