Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back a page or two to re-sync the thread and this will then show latest posts. Thanks, Mike.

Anyone Up For An Xbox Session?

• 21-04-2010 5:59pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 21

Yeah, as the title says. I've been getting pretty bored with xbox live lately as most of my mates don't have alot of the same games as me. Joined a session from a thread like this before, and I gotta say, it was the best laugh I've had on the xbox in a while.

Anyone up for it? If so, it'll be on Friday night most likely.

Here's my games:
    Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2
    Left 4 Dead 2
    Borderlands (if we could get 4 people to play that or l4d2, that'll be a laugh)
    Dj hero
    Splinter Cell: Conviction (co-op story?)
    Halo 3
    Halo: Odst

That's about it, might be getting Call Of Duty 4 & Saints Row 2 in the next few days aswell.

Here's my Gamertag: TheCapedCrusade.
    Add it if your interested, or I'll add you.

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,522 ✭✭✭dor83

I'd be up for having a few sessions of Splinter Cell, I also have Saints Row 2 but haven't played it much and never online. Add me up if you want, that goes for anyone else with these games too.

EDIT: GT is dor83.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 21 TheCapedCrusade

Yeah, splinter cell is great online.
    I can't add you at the moment, but I will tommorrow.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,522 ✭✭✭dor83

Yeah, splinter cell is great online.
    I can't add you at the moment, but I will tommorrow.
    No worries, I'm watching the Champions League at the moment so I'm not on the xbox anyway.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,992 ✭✭✭Korvanica

Ill be online tonight on modern warfare 2 if anyone wants to add me.

Advertisement