Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Where will Mourinho be coaching next season.

13»

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 17,778 ✭✭✭✭keane2097

But 19 posters disagree with you on Pool issue Keane2097. Why dont you take it up with them as well. Thread was set up. Opinions were asked for. Opinions were given.

Ok, here goes:

To everyone who voted "Liverpool" on this poll - don't be fcuking stupid :)

Happy?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 20,617 ✭✭✭✭PHB

Mourinho would take City to the CL within one season I would say, especially with their cash.

He wants his next job to be a long-term one he said, build a couple of teams. United is perfect for him but he'll have to wait for Fergie to retire. Liverpool atm don't have the cash for him, but might soon. Madrid is a joke of a club for managers. Barca maybe if Pep leaves.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,414 ✭✭✭kraggy

nipplenuts wrote: »
    Italy job is vacant after the WC. Who would you offer it to? I wonder would Jose take England?

Oh yeah, I'd def offer it to Ancelloti.

But what I'm saying is that he wouldn't take it. Not yet. He has too much to do at club level yet.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,435 ✭✭✭wobblyknees

keane2097 wrote: »
    The title of this thread is "Where will Mourinho be coaching next season".

If you could take a second off from manically increasing your post count you might be able to accept the reality that Newcastle and Liverpool are probably equally attractive options to Mourinho at the moment and that he is extremely unlikely to be managing either club next season.

I doubt you can though, so never mind :)

Do you expect people to take you seriously?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 12,082 ✭✭✭✭Spiritoftheseventies

Frisbee wrote: »
    It would be a good test of Mourinho's managerial skills to manage newcastle to a bottom half finish.

It would be a good test of Mourinho's managerial skills to try and take (for example) City to the CL.

I know which of those prospects I'd go for...
    Well we can expect Mourinho with the money City would give him to take city to CL. Whether they win it is another matter. Chelsea have tried and failed so far albeit not helped by some dodgy refereeing.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 17,154 ✭✭✭✭Neil3030

Dammit Jose don't go to City, I'll have to like them then... :(

• Closed Accounts Posts: 12,082 ✭✭✭✭Spiritoftheseventies

How many of that city squad would jose hold onto for next season?

Advertisement