Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

attempted child abduction

Options
  • 21-04-2010 6:27pm
    Registered Users Posts: 80 ✭✭

it was confirmed by naas gardai there was an attempted child abduction in aylmer estate on friday the 16.

Comments

• Moderators, Entertainment Moderators Posts: 10,439 Mod ✭✭✭✭xzanti

Any more info there OP? :confused::confused:

• Registered Users Posts: 80 ✭✭mr roper

the gardai just said a white vehicle was involved.

• Registered Users Posts: 189 ✭✭jakeypooh

I heard that this morning in Monread gym, had headfones on so wasn't sure if I had heard it right .... bloody hell
    the bit I heard was about a white van and people being warned about it

~Does anyone have any proper info, I will ask at the reception in the morning and post back if I get any info

Surely this should be widespread so we can all be safe.

Luckily I dont actually live in that immediate vicinity but it puts the scares up me even thinking about it

• Registered Users Posts: 24,924 ✭✭✭✭BuffyBot

He said the woman beside him overheard in the shop that the priest had told Mrs McGonagle the he heard that his sister was told by the butcher that a man said to him...

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement