Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

dealing with estate agents!

Options
  • 21-04-2010 7:21pm
    Registered Users Posts: 76 ✭✭

my partner and i are trying to buy a house at the moment. We looked at our dream home last nov with an estate agent and got approved for a mortgage last wk. In Jan we asked estate agent for map of site where house is built and he said 'i ll get back to ye'. He never did, we contacted him last wk when we gt the mortgage. He didnt answer when we rang so we left a msg and ended up ringin him bk ourselves. That was fri and we asked to arrnage a viewing. he said ''i ll get bk to ye' Mon went by with nothin so we called him yesterday and he said the builder needs to sort out some things. he never mentioned showing it to us again. And said, guess what? i ll get bk to ye!

Is this normal behaviour? i would have thought in the recession hed be all over us. We told him we were looking at other houses too. Should we be more pushy?

Comments

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Entertainment Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 22,584 CMod ✭✭✭✭Steve

Personally, I think you should, these people have had it too easy for too long.

You should post this in the accommodation and property forum, you might get some informed opinions there ;)

The forum is here:
    http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/forumdisplay.php?f=38

:)

Advertisement