Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Essence of tar

Options
  • 21-04-2010 7:24pm
    Registered Users Posts: 4,345 ✭✭✭

Now available in your local supermarket.

So nice Tar named it twice:

15-5ozTartarSauce.jpg

Delicious sauce, direct from Tar, you know you want it.

Comments

• Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 18,377 Mod ✭✭✭✭Solitaire

Wow... even looks like the real thing! :D

• Registered Users Posts: 4,570 ✭✭✭sNarah

I make my TarTar sauce myself, because nothing will beat the deliciousness of homemade TarTar sauce, the deliciousness comes from secret ingredient.

Remember when Tar visited me in the wilderness of Co. Meath and brought strawberries, wHipped cream and Champagne? That was great

***nostalgic memory montage***

***Mmh Tar***

***Still remenescing***

***Oooh Tar***

***Oh yes you like that you noughty you***

-End of Montage-

Anyho, I stole some of Tars bits during that visit. TarTar sauce has never been as good. Yum.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 31,967 ✭✭✭✭Sarky

Is Tar's sauce supposed to be... Chunky?

Véry Chunky

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 60,098 Mod ✭✭✭✭Tar.Aldarion

558 mills each time. manufacture keeps 100 for themselves ;)

• Advertisement

Because it is THAT good!

There's a creamy Tar version as well, sounds yummie.
    Mmmh Tar & Cream

02691_CreamofTartar_6.jpg

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 60,098 Mod ✭✭✭✭Tar.Aldarion

This range of products is starting to make me limp :pac:

Advertisement