Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

ECDL online - free for tests?

• 21-04-2010 8:05pm
    Registered Users Posts: 31

Hey guys I've enrolled in the online teaching for ECDL on blackboard. I know the tutorials on blackboard are free but does anyone know if you pay for the tests? I've looked at the website but it doesn't seem clear?
    Thanks to anyone who can help :)

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,302 ✭✭✭JohnMearsheimer

When I did the ECDL in UCC I had to pay to do the tests. I can't remember the exact fee but it was only a few euros to do each test. If you fail you have to pay to do the test again.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 325 ✭✭doyler442

Hi

Heres the UCC link: http://www.ucc.ie/en/tcentre/student/ecdl/

You have to pay €55 for a Skills Card and each exam after that is €20

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 271 ✭✭emka1984

how can you do the tutorials for free?... what's that whole blackboard thingy?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 53 ✭✭k8hm

anyone know if the tests run throughout the summer?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,302 ✭✭✭JohnMearsheimer

k8hm wrote: »
    anyone know if the tests run throughout the summer?

I did some of my tests during the summer but that was a while back. I'm sure if you email the ECDL people they can tell you if you can still do this.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,461 ✭✭✭Bubbaclaus

Anyone know where to find the opening hours of the Training Centre Office at the moment? I want to head in to register for the ECDL but I don't want to go in only to find it closed. Thanks

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,744 ✭✭✭deRanged

Bubbaclaus wrote: »
    Anyone know where to find the opening hours of the Training Centre Office at the moment?

try their website

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,461 ✭✭✭Bubbaclaus

I did. Couldnt find opening times...so I came here :pac:

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 13 Jamelis

I didn't even know that teaching was on offer :P

Advertisement