Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Username

Options
  • 21-04-2010 8:06pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 46

I'm reading here that my username cannot be changed unless I am a paying member of the site. Is there a way I could close this one/create a new account, or would I be banned for having a duplicate account? I've taken a particular dislike to my username ever since I heard that it means "penis" to some people...so help would be much appreciated!

Comments

• Registered Users, Subscribers Posts: 47,307 ✭✭✭✭Zaph

There's nothing to stop a poster creating a second account for themselves, as long as that account isn't used to evade a forum or site ban. Doing so would only lead to both accounts being sitebanned. As you've no bans to your name, that isn't an issue here, so fire away.

Advertisement