Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Second survey

Options
  • 21-04-2010 8:09pm
    Registered Users Posts: 465 ✭✭

My buyer has just advised that they want to carry out a second survey on the house.
    They results of the first survey came back last week and they said they were happy with the results. Everything was progressing nicely, both sets of solicitors pushing through the paperwork.
    Just heard from my estate agent that they now want a second survey as they weren't happy with the level of detail on the first survey.
    As this will cost them several hundred quid I can't see why they are doing it if it isn't down to wanting to reduce the price or that they are exceptionaly nervous buyers.... both making me very, very nervous.

I can't afford to reduce any further and really can't loose this sale....... 7 days of nervous waits for me I think...

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 78,387 ✭✭✭✭Victor

Maybe they are just being certain. If they are spending moeny, you can be reasonably reassured that they aren't time wasters.

Advertisement