Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Lost Glasses- Bolton Street Library

Options
  • 21-04-2010 8:15pm
    Registered Users Posts: 202 ✭✭

Evening,

I need some help. I was in Bolton Streets library doing some work yesterday and I probally left them there over night. I went there this morning to see if they were still there (hoping they would be as they are pretty much worthless anyone else) Much to my disappointed they were not to be seen. I have checked the lost property box and have asked the librarians but to no avail. The last time I saw them was about 3.30pm sitting in front of me at the computer on the circular table behind where people read the newspapers (those in Bolton Street, will know what I mean)

So I have come to boards in the hope that maybe there are good people out there who might have picked them up and are keeping them safe (a long shot I must admit)

If any one has them could you please let me know.

Cheers!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,762 ✭✭✭Sheeps

should have gone to specsavers

• Closed Accounts Posts: 186 ✭✭gags89

offer a box of beers for the safe return.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,414 ✭✭✭StaticNoise

Did you chat to the porters?
    I lost mine once in Aungier street, and I went to the porters only to have found them.

All was well; check them.

Advertisement