Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Breastfeeding rooms around grafton Street

• 21-04-2010 8:48pm
    Registered Users Posts: 14

Hi all,
    i am going into graton street tommorow with my 9 week old baby,it is my frist time out to town and i was wondering if anybody knows of a breast feeding rooms or can reccommend any nice cafes to feed ,if there is no rooms? also a nice nappy changing facility.
    i know they have this facility in dundrum...............
    Thanks

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 69 ✭✭Rubiee

If I remember correctly I think Brown Thomas have one upstairs.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 43,045 ✭✭✭✭Nevyn

Mothercare shops have a changing room and breastfeeding room with chairs which usually offer good back support, there is one in st stephens green shopping centre and jervis street shopping centre.

• Registered Users Posts: 14 bp1

Hi There,
    i went to marks & spencers they had a nappy changing room (not the best!) and there was a couch outside which i used to feed my baby. it was ok, alot of women walked past commenting on how nice it was to see someone breast feeding there baby.so it gave me a but of a lift.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 314 ✭✭LashingLady

If you're heading in again in the future Kylemore has a couple of sheltered tables for nursing mums which have partitions so that you can have a cup of coffee and breastfeed in private without feeling like you've been consigned to a changing room. Marks and Spencers' cafe also has some sofas down the end which would be pretty private for feeding.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,124 ✭✭✭wolfpawnat

Stephens Green has a beautiful nursing room. I highly recommend it.

• Advertisement
Advertisement