Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Request second shot vouchers

Options
  • 21-04-2010 10:07pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2,931 ✭✭✭

As part of the MCP Rewards program, I can give you free Second Shot vouchers for MS exams. If you leave a request I will DM you the codes etc.

Second shot is a free retake of exams so if you dont pass the first time round you get to take the exam the second time round for free.

You need the code BEFORE you book the exam so that when you book it, you supply it and if you need after you supply it again.

Second shots work only once per exam and if you pass the exam, the voucher also expires.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 10,264 ✭✭✭✭Standard Toaster

http://www.prometric.com/Microsoft/SS_MCP_form.htm?s=ssm

Is that the same thing mate?
    I've a few exams lined up so I wouldn't mind a voucher ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 2,931 ✭✭✭Ginger

Ok here are 5 vouchers that can be used

9205CSU0KW
    9205CSVSXX
    9205CSWKX5
    9205CSXJQB
    9205CSY4YQ

• Closed Accounts Posts: 910 ✭✭✭Jagera

At the point of entering the exam voucher on the prometric website, you select "Yes" to go into the page to enter the voucher, then select "voucher", enter the number, then press Validate.

From here it just goes back to the form, with no indicator that the voucher has been used/stored.

Is that what everyone else experiences?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2 sargeras

i was searching for vouchers for 431 SQL 2005/
    are there 2nd shot vouchers i can find, any info or tips thx :)

• Registered Users Posts: 2,931 ✭✭✭Ginger

Some information on my blog and here is a voucher valid for Ireland

92079DBVC9

• Advertisement
Advertisement