Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

SPECIALIZED LANGSTER FRAMESET!!!!

• 21-04-2010 10:07pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 31

hey i gots a 07 langster frame,fork,bb,headset,stem(not cranks,bars,saddle) there is a dent on crossbar from where someone tried to rob it(lock banged off it)
    Tagged:

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,563 ✭✭✭connundrum

jimjam11 wrote: »
    hey i gots a 07 langster frame,fork,bb,headset,stem(not cranks,bars,saddle) there is a dent on crossbar from where someone tried to rob it(lock banged off it)

Size, price, location? :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 31 jimjam11

hey im in kimmage but i can go anywhere around dublin..it is 57cm
    and i would like to get 250

also the dent may look bad but ive been riding it for a few months now doing tricks and going to school on it the reason im selling is too save for a new trick frame :D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,234 ✭✭✭flickerx

111620.jpg

Hmmm...

Top tube protector thingie might make it look a bit more aesthetically pleasing to potential buyers - but you'd have to be honest with them when they called around to view it, i.e. no sneakiness and lashing up new photos with no mention of the dent!

l_8fcf8cc882cc5f576618a7e2dc3eea8f.jpg

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,234 ✭✭✭flickerx

Or bring it down to your local motor panel beater and ask him if he can maybe give it a five minutes of tapping into shape? That alu frame is dead light though. Not sure how malleable it is.

Advertisement