Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

R11 Released

Options
  • 21-04-2010 11:10pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 1,256 ✭✭✭

R11 Released

The changes for the servers are:
    • SQDM and SQRUSH levels are no longer automatically classified as Hardcore.
    • Favorites handling has been restored.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 8,806 ✭✭✭Lafortezza

Just updated and played for about 15 mins.
    Anyone else having huge lag/delay problems when you are respawning? when you click on a squad mate to spawn on him, its as if it doesn't register, I've clicked various team mates and spawn points and it takes ages for me to actually get back in the game.

Edit: oops, prob should have posted this in the clients update thread.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,692 ✭✭✭Dublin_Gunner

lafortezza wrote: »
    Just updated and played for about 15 mins.
    Anyone else having huge lag/delay problems when you are respawning? when you click on a squad mate to spawn on him, its as if it doesn't register, I've clicked various team mates and spawn points and it takes ages for me to actually get back in the game.

Edit: oops, prob should have posted this in the clients update thread.

Yeah, same problem. You have the squad member clicked, then when you go to spawn, its suddenly unticked??

• Registered Users Posts: 8,806 ✭✭✭Lafortezza

Yeah, same problem. You have the squad member clicked, then when you go to spawn, its suddenly unticked??
    Those who are experiencing stutters or temporary freezing while trying to spawn in BFBC2... the fix is to disable AVG Resident Shield.
    Worked for me.

Those who are experiencing stutters or temporary freezing while trying to spawn in BFBC2... the fix is to disable AVG Resident Shield.
    Worked for me.

Dont have it running.... And only started after the update

• Moderators, Arts Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 10,665 Mod ✭✭✭✭Hellrazer

Worked for me.

I dont have it running either and its only since the update that its freezing and a lot more laggy than usual.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 10,013 ✭✭✭✭Wonda-Boy

Was not getting it last night....but will see later on today.

• Registered Users Posts: 913 ✭✭✭TheFairy

I was, serious pain in the hole, though not a show stopper.

I think we should have a round of SQDM on the tig server....its great fun. With the good players we have it would be very very close.

Wonda-Boy wrote: »
    I think we should have a round of SQDM on the tig server....its great fun. With the good players we have it would be very very close.

I've only played that mode once or twice, but it was good craic iirc

It is, but if you play against a load of noobs it can be cruel...and your K : D gets a hammering but it would be nice every couple of rounds.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 913 ✭✭✭TheFairy

Only problem is that it reduces size of server to 16. Lets play it tonight sure if you want. Shout at me on Steam and I'll change it over.

You can only play 16 peeps with it????? Did not know that, but sure the next time a rake of TIGs are on we should do it....;)

Wonda-Boy wrote: »
    You can only play 16 peeps with it????? Did not know that, but sure the next time a rake of TIGs are on we should do it....;)

Yeah, 4 squads of 4. All against each other :)

• Registered Users Posts: 4,473 ✭✭✭R0ot

Same lag on spawning, its well annoying.

• Moderators, Arts Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 10,665 Mod ✭✭✭✭Hellrazer

R0ot wrote: »
    Same lag on spawning, its well annoying.

Root theres a fix for that on teh ea forums.

Bascially you add the Bad company folder under Electronic Arts and the Bad company folder in your "documents" to the list of exceptions in your AV software.

Worked a treat for me using AVG.

No more spawn lag!!

Here you go.

http://forums.electronicarts.co.uk/battlefield-bad-company-2-pc/1056204-spawn-lag-fix-least-me-now.html

Advertisement