Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

press passes for punchestown

• 21-04-2010 11:36pm
    Registered Users Posts: 219 ✭✭

Hey everyone,

I have 2 press passes for punchestown for 2moro but, something has just come up so i wont be able to make it.
    If anyone is interested in these let me know. I know its very short notice but it might be a chance for someone to get some nice shots!
    Tagged:

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,584 ✭✭✭PCPhoto

would love to but I've already got plans .... Kensutz or boarderfox would be yer bet bet - but boarder has said hes doing a wedding)

• Registered Users Posts: 219 ✭✭32finn

That's always the way, haha. I sure someone will take them. Cheers

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,198 ✭✭✭kensutz

Hmm I'm nursing an injury at the minute so doubtful.

Ye see, if ye had done what she told ye.................lol

If you change your mind they are there anyway.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 1,822 ✭✭✭Ballyman

You should post this in the Horse Racing forum. Someone there will prob use them. You haven't got any for Saturday by any chance?

• Advertisement

As far as im aware Ballyman these can be used on any day so long as the stub is still on the bottom of them, no specific day on them. My apoligies for not saying that in the op

I'll take them off you then if you don't mind.

Where you based? I'll PM you my number.

• Registered Users Posts: 15 mammamia08

If there still going il take them - :) just polishing off the hat!:D

Hey guys, my apoligies but ive just been told that these passes will only get you in today 22nd, very sorry for the confusion

where are you based as i would still be interested in taking them? first race not til this afternoon ?

• Advertisement

Im in kildare town, Kensutz expressed interest last nite as has ballyman so ill give them another few mins or they are yours

I have a pass for today so I don't need them now. Thanks.

Hey im in citywest at the mo- wont get to kildare town on time

unless your coming to dublin :rolleyes:

thanks anyway

sorry mammamia08 but i cant get away at the mo, if you change ur mind let me know

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 100 ✭✭hcnyla

Thanks

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,368 ✭✭✭Covey

kensutz wrote: »
    Hmm snap?

A definite case of split personality :D:p;)

Advertisement