Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

jobs at aviva stadium

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 101 ✭✭awesom_o

Anyone here work as a hospitality assistant?
    I was told at the induction on mondays we could ring Sabrina and tell her what shifts we could do? I thought so anyway.

• Registered Users Posts: 175 ✭✭conbob

Any idea when we have to be in for on Friday?

• Moderators, Education Moderators Posts: 7,439 Mod ✭✭✭✭XxMCRxBabyxX

Anyone else normally worked every match and not get a job card for Buble yet?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,590 ✭✭✭Pigwidgeon

Yup, got mine yesterday in the post.
    In at 4.45 both days.

• Moderators, Education Moderators Posts: 7,439 Mod ✭✭✭✭XxMCRxBabyxX

kateos2 wrote: »
    Yup, got mine yesterday in the post.
    In at 4.45 both days.

What time are you to finish at?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 175 ✭✭conbob

Anyone else get a text saying to be in tomorrow at 4.15? I haven't gotten a job card yet either though. What is the job card needed for?

• Registered Users Posts: 908 ✭✭✭Overature

Yeah I got one as well, id say its because itll be the first gig they have and they wont know what to expect. there will be a lot more people there
    conbob wrote: »
    Anyone else get a text saying to be in tomorrow at 4.15? I haven't gotten a job card yet either though. What is the job card needed for?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 677 ✭✭✭M450

I'm still working off the email that said be in there for half 3... I supose we'll get an email tomorrow to confirm times and all

• Registered Users Posts: 908 ✭✭✭Overature

I didn't get any email, id just be ready to start work at what ever time it says on your job card

M450 wrote: »
    I'm still working off the email that said be in there for half 3... I supose we'll get an email tomorrow to confirm times and all

Overature wrote: »
    I didn't get any email, id just be ready to start work at what ever time it says on your job card
    What are these job cards? I haven't received anything in the post, although this is only my second time working there...

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 168 ✭✭po candidate

I got intial email about concert but couldnt work tonite(friday) but can sat nite, i emailed to tell them this and have'nt heard anything! will i go in on sat nite?

dont know what to do, any help folks?

I got intial email about concert but couldnt work tonite(friday) but can sat nite, i emailed to tell them this and have'nt heard anything! will i go in on sat nite?

dont know what to do, any help folks?
    Yeah show up tomorrow night, I didn't get any reply either but worked today.

very late getting out, I'm on the train now!

Yeah show up tomorrow night, I didn't get any reply either but worked today.

very late getting out, I'm on the train now!
    cheers m450

• Registered Users Posts: 2,615 ✭✭✭channelsurfer2

any stewards get an email yet for working on saturday? havent got one yet and was expecting one??

any stewards get an email yet for working on saturday? havent got one yet and was expecting one??
    I haven't... would've expected it by now

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,860 ✭✭✭Alkers

Didn't get an email but got a text from my supervisor.

Hey, so far I've had an induction, worked the Andorra match and one Michael Bublé night.
    Today I got €65 paid into my bank account from New Stadium Ltd. :D

I take it this is for the Andorra match, should we get paid for the induction too?

• Registered Users Posts: 20 ashling123

whats the job card people are talking about on this? i havent got 1. and are we suppose to get paid for the induction?

What time are stewards in at tomorrow?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,629 ✭✭✭Kat1170

What time are stewards in at tomorrow?

16:30

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 62 ✭✭gamby

I never got an email about the leinster V Munster match , jus assumed it wasnt going to be the stewards from the AVIVA....

should we have got emails about the Next Ireland match??

P.s know everyones askin it but where we supposed to get paid for the induction??

• Registered Users Posts: 2,615 ✭✭✭channelsurfer2

seemingly they are not issuing emails anymore... your supervisor will text you and he will pass onto aviva if you are working or not.... makes the onus on the supervisor to come up with whatever staff he/she needs.. for the induction you get paid but not as a full rate.... its like 10 or 25 euro for each induction...

gamby wrote: »
    I never got an email about the leinster V Munster match , jus assumed it wasnt going to be the stewards from the AVIVA....

should we have got emails about the Next Ireland match??

P.s know everyones askin it but where we supposed to get paid for the induction??
    I didnt get an email for the rugby match but showed up anyway. Turns out my supervisor didn't have my number... all sorted now.

I've to be in at half 4 on Fri, so I'd say you should show up then and go straight to where you last worked. Get in with that team permanently and then you'll just be dealing with that supervisor from now on.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3 G.C

Hi all

I work at aviva as a steward, my first event was Ireland v argentina and i haven't been paid for it yet!, anyone else in same boat?, if not ill contact them, it could be somthing with my details but wanted to know if any of you stewards out there got paid for that event.

Thanks
    hey mate i started Argi game also still no funds paid how about you!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1 lilyodea

any body else work for aviva who are having problems been paid for hours worked

• Registered Users Posts: 64 ✭✭cosmos49

Anyone know the online Payslip address?

• Registered Users Posts: 20 ashling123

• Closed Accounts Posts: 15 paddyh

Hi all,

I applied for a stewarding job about a month ago and wasn't expecting to hear anything back but got an email inviting me to an induction day next week. I haven't had an interview or anything but does this mean I got the job? Also what's the dress code for one of these induction days, I can't imagine it would be too formal for a stewarding job?

Thanks
    Paddy

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,860 ✭✭✭Alkers

I would think you can take that as you got the job yes. Outfit for all events is black shoes, black trousers (not jeans), plain white shirt and plane, dark tie. Not everyone wore this when I did my induction so probably get away with dressing up a bit less.

• Advertisement

Yeah you got d job, i was same, no interview just did induction. Wear neat dress, start as you mean to go on. they may not mind what it is you wear but who knows!

Good luck

Advertisement