Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Working in Spain

Options
  • 22-04-2010 12:21am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 392 ✭✭

Hi Guys

I just set up facebook group (Workinginspain) for people, not just students but people in their 20's or 30's that want to travel to Spain for work for the summer or try it out long term and want to meet travel buddies
    http://www.facebook.com/?sk=ff#!/group.php?gid=115904871767538

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 144 ✭✭damienmcd

Nice idea DenimGirl!

I have done a little bit of English teaching in Spain since the start of the year and it's been an amazing experience. If you want any info on working over there, such as getting the N.I.E. Number and Social Security Number sorted (this was a serious pain in the back end as I had not spoken to anyone about it before going) out then PM me.

I am thinking of going back over in September as the teaching English thing is pretty hard to come by until then.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20 nikii

Hi there! I am going to france in october to work for seven months. I was just wondering what kind of travel insurance policy you took out to workin in spain?

Thank you very much for your help

Advertisement