Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Children's Dinosaur Metal - Best Genre Ever?

• 22-04-2010 4:49am
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,670 ✭✭✭

Hevisaurus was a band made up of members from legendary band Dio and Sonata Arctica. Their goal was to recrod heavy metal for children. After an intense brainstorming session, someone thought of buying a bunch of dinosaur suits and the idea stuck.

The music itself is in Finnish, but the lyrics usually deal with popular children’s stories and, you know, dinosaurs. Because that’s the heart of metal.

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,798 ✭✭✭✭DrumSteve

That. Is. Awesome.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 25,560 ✭✭✭✭Kess73

Kicks the crap out of Barney. I think Karl Hungusosaurus put something about this in AH some time back .

• Closed Accounts Posts: 29,130 ✭✭✭✭Karl Hungus

Kess73 wrote: »
    Kicks the crap out of Barney. I think Karl Hungusosaurus put something about this in AH some time back .

Aye, here. ;)

• Moderators, Regional East Moderators Posts: 23,226 Mod ✭✭✭✭GLaDOS

Very easy too imagine S.A. under the suits :)

I wish I was was Finnish :(

Cake, and grief counseling, will be available at the conclusion of the test

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,292 ✭✭✭TangyZizzle

Damn Finnish kids have it good, compare this to the shíte being thrown at Irish ones. Wish I was Finnish too :( and 6 years old!

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 6,911 ✭✭✭Zombienosh

didn't they just steal that idea from the crap finnish band that won the eurovision?

• Moderators, Regional East Moderators Posts: 23,226 Mod ✭✭✭✭GLaDOS

AlcoholicA wrote: »
    didn't they just steal that idea from the crap finnish band that won the eurovision?
    Lordi. And hardly, Lordi aren't aimed at children, or dressed like dinosaurs.

Cake, and grief counseling, will be available at the conclusion of the test

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 17,631 ✭✭✭✭Mr. CooL ICE

AlcoholicA wrote: »
    Lordi? Crap? Have you lost your mind?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,366 ✭✭✭Star Bingo

dunno about finland, practically beatin metal into kids hittin me teens i'd be like Barney shreds, thats sad gimme n E n some of that illicit techno ****in grebo geeks everywhere! am fairly certain metal aided my expulsion from the CBS 16yr ago, whereas in Finland its probs on the school curriculum

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,258 ✭✭✭Numina

Someone explain to me the significance of the fyffes bananas that the crowd are waving around.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 22,565 ✭✭✭✭Tallon

The lead singer is actually King Koopka (Bowser)

• Hosted Moderators Posts: 3,331 ✭✭✭Splinter

Star Bingo wrote: »
    dunno about finland, practically beatin metal into kids hittin me teens i'd be like Barney shreds, thats sad gimme n E n some of that illicit techno ****in grebo geeks everywhere! am fairly certain metal aided my expulsion from the CBS 16yr ago, whereas in Finland its probs on the school curriculum
    hang on... what?

i havnt had a chance to listen to this yet but i will when i get home :D awesome linkage, ta

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,901 ✭✭✭Twilightning

If I had doubts about Finland being the best country in the world before they've all but disappeared now. If you don't feel the same way, GTFO!

Advertisement