Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Cameron Courut on Cork Street

Options
  • 22-04-2010 8:56am
    Registered Users Posts: 24

Hi,

I was wondering if someone could advise me on the apartment block called Cameron Court on Cork Street. My boyfriend and I were thinking of renting an apartment in this block, the apartment is really nice but it is facing the road. Does anyone know if it's very noisy in those apartments? I know Cork Street is really busy with traffic and I'm just wondering how people who live there find it.

Thanks!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 17,965 ✭✭✭✭Gavin "shels"

Ye they're right on Cork St, you have a Lidl next to them, few chippers, Centra and a few other things within 2 mins of the apartments. Wouldn't be too noise I'd say with the exception of the millions of buses which use Cork St. Also you have Teresa's Gardens just around the back of the apartments and well the residents there can be a bit "messy".

Advertisement