Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Desire Fm Radio Problem

• 22-04-2010 9:50am
    Registered Users Posts: 279 ✭✭

Hey Guys,

Finally got my desire yesterday and loving it. Just an annoying thing I've come across is I cant get any sound out of the radio. I switch on the radio app. It says radio turning on then scans for stations, but when i scroll through the stations there is no sound. I have tried different earphones and still no luck and i have tried switching it on and off mute to see if there was a problem there.

Also the volume rocker does not seem to work.

Has any one else come across or heard of these problem's?

Aaron

Comments

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 16,139 Mod ✭✭✭✭adrian522

mine works fine. Note there are different settings for media volume and ringer volume.

When in the radio or music app turn up the volume, this should increase the media volume.

Does the music player work ok?

you may have to bring back the phone if thats not working..

• Registered Users Posts: 279 ✭✭apope8

When I'm in radio or music the volume rocker does nothing. The music app plays fine. It'l suck if i have to send it back i got it sim free for piximania

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 16,139 Mod ✭✭✭✭adrian522

Sounds like a hardware fault to me..not sure if you can send it directly to HTC for repair/replacement, would be preferable to dealing with pixmania I would imagine.

Thanks for the reply, I've sent an email off to piximania describing the problems, i'l see what happens from there

• Registered Users Posts: 1,122 ✭✭✭BigAl81

Hi,

I'm awaiting delivery from Pixmania so I'll let you know if it's an issue on mine when it arrives. Quick question for you, did it come with a memory card from Pixmania (2/4GB???) It didn't say on the website.

Go Team!

• Advertisement

BigAl81 wrote: »
    Hi,

I'm awaiting delivery from Pixmania so I'll let you know if it's an issue on mine when it arrives. Quick question for you, did it come with a memory card from Pixmania (2/4GB???) It didn't say on the website.

Go Team!

Hey that would be great thanks and it comes wit a 4g card

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 604 ✭✭✭DemoniK

Got mine from Pixmania (one of the first bunch)
    FM Radio works ok for me.

And it came with 4GB SDHC card.

So no sooner did piximania get in touch with me asking me to return the desire did it suddenly start working. Volume rocker and radio working fine now. Strange!! But hey if it works it works

Thanks for the replies guys

Advertisement