Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

The Palace Pool Hall / Pool&Drinks location in town?

• 22-04-2010 11:33am
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,324 ✭✭✭

Hi All,

Was wanting to book The Palace for a work night out (2 or 3 tables, food etc) but heard that they have changed the place alot and the old pool is aint where it used to be! anybody been there recently and could say if there is a bookable area? if not, anybody have any idea any other places in town for Pool/finger food/drinks.

Thanks

Comments

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 2,884 Mod ✭✭✭✭celticfc

I think the pool hall upstairs is still open but only on weekdays, although I may be wrong. Your best bet is to give them a call yourself @ 01-4780808.

I've only been to the palace once since its "makeover" and it is terrible now, I used to have great craic playing pool there before.

Other places with food/drink/pool in Dublin city centre you could go would be Break for the Border on Stephens St. (Very near St. Stephens green & The Gaiety Theatre) or The Woolshed on Parnell St. I'm sure there's more too.

Advertisement