Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Best backless/stick on bra!

• 22-04-2010 12:33pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 44

Hi All,

Saw a dress I love, but it has no back soooo any experience with strapless, backless bra's. Any recommendations.

I am a 34C so not massive on top - its more so that the dress is a thin material and so I'd be worried about the nipples showing and mainly to feel they won't be bobbing around too much!

Thanks

BB

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,019 ✭✭✭SexyD4Lady

Hi bubblybox,

I bought a sticky bra there last week in Penneys. €5, measured in cup sizes, and is available in black or nude. It's very slightly padded and is basically two seperate cups that join with a little clear plastic fastener. The cup is fully adhesive on the entire inside. You stick each cup to you breasts (one at a time) applying from the outer breast (close to your underarm). Then when you fasten the two together, there's a gentle pull to give a nice wee cleavage. I wore it for about 8hours, no discomfort, didn't detach itself and can be hand washed. Great buy, would definitely recommend :)

Advertisement