Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Projector V.s TV - any help??

Options
  • 22-04-2010 12:35pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1

I am looking for some information about projectors. I am building a outside smoking area and I need a TV or preferably a projector. Can anyone recommend a good projector for using in a bright area. I have around 500 euro to spend. I don't know anything about projectors (as you may have guessed) .Thanks.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 19,608 ✭✭✭✭sceptre

Hi there.

The Help Desk forum is for people having trouble using the site or who want to discuss a moderation decision they're not happy with. Additionally only you and the admins can answer so you won't get an answer to your question here.

I suggest the HE Video Displays & Projectors forum (in the menu at the top of the screen, Tech -> Home Entertainment -> HE Video Displays & Projectors) as the best place for your query, they know their stuff there.

Advertisement