Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Paul Weller new album

Options
  • 22-04-2010 12:42pm
    Registered Users Posts: 355 ✭✭

I have just listened to wake up the nation paul wellers new album ,its been touted as his masterpiece by several music mags and commentators.......its a great album but a grower ,very much a small faces/beatles style to it .But is it his best,any opionions.oh yeh bruce foxton (from the jam days) is on a couple of tracks fast car/slow traffic being one anyway what do you think

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4,231 ✭✭✭bullpost

Not a big fan of his solo stuff but did get 22 Dreams last year and really like it. If the new one is even as good as that one I'll be picking it up soon.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 708 ✭✭✭zimovain

Noel Gallagher joined him on stage last night!

• Registered Users Posts: 661 ✭✭✭Charlie3dan

Just ordered this online today so I hope it is good!

I caught the end of a docu about him last night and heard two new songs which sounded really good (can't remember the names).

I bought a collection of his a while back (Live at the BBC) and it's superb.

Advertisement