Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Clomid costs

• 22-04-2010 1:20pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,846 ✭✭✭

Hi guys
    We're starting IUI next cycle and I know how much all the bits and pieces for the clinic are, but I have no idea how much money to have with me for buying my Clomid, 50mg plus a hCG 5000 iu. Can anyone give me some guidance so I know what we have to spend on food this month ;-)
    Thanks

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,921 ✭✭✭silja

For both together, it'll be around 30 euro.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 318 ✭✭cch

Can't answer the question exactly (though I have encountered some medicines at different prices in different pharmacies...) but a family will never have to spend more than 120 a month on any and all prescription drugs - see http://www.citizensinformation.ie/categories/health/entitlement-to-health-services/drugs-payment-scheme
    The amount keeps creeping up though, and there are rumours that fertility medication won't be covered in the near future, think there was a thread on that recently.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,846 ✭✭✭barbiegirl

Thanks guys, no too bad so I was imagining €200+ :-)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 34 Pinklady828282

Not to expensive . . have you registered for the hse card? Think you can pay up to €100 or 120 per month - rest is free after that . . helpful!
    You can get the form from most chemists & they will post/fax off for you & you will receive the card in a few days . .hope its helped!!
    Good luck with the iui BTW x

Advertisement