Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

job hunting

Options
  • 22-04-2010 1:20pm
    Registered Users Posts: 21

im looking for any kind of job around kilkenny anyone hear or know of any available thanks:)

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,810 ✭✭✭ergonomics

• Registered Users Posts: 21 dewy09

ergonomics wrote: »

yeah im looking for jobs that might not be advertised on the internet thanks

• Registered Users Posts: 572 ✭✭✭linny

new spar convenience & deli opening soon on rose inn street, looking for staff, send cv to

Liam O' Dwyer
    Regional Manager
    BWG foods
    C/O spar
    Irishtown
    Kilkenny
    City

• Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators, Regional South East Moderators Posts: 28,497 Mod ✭✭✭✭Cabaal

ergonomics wrote: »

The site doesn';t exactly list everything, a massive amount of jobs that are available in the likes of Waterford or Kilkenny are not listed on the site.....

• Registered Users Posts: 1,810 ✭✭✭ergonomics

I'm sorry if my post seemed rude by the OP asked for if anyone knew of any jobs. They didn't specify that they not be online. I did do what they asked. It also wouldn't surprise me if someone hadn't looked anywhere before posting here.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 695 ✭✭✭Lord ButterSlip

linny wrote: »
    new spar convenience & deli opening soon on rose inn street, looking for staff, send cv to

Liam O' Dwyer
    Regional Manager
    BWG foods
    C/O spar
    Irishtown
    Kilkenny
    City

I remember a guy maybe June or July asking about photos of that shop from before the current shop front he want see if the rumour he had heard that there used to be a front by the Kilkenny Woodworkers, but he wanted to see a picture of it. They were going to make a replica. I wonder do you know if a new front is on the cards?

Also no matter what happens i hope they dont put up those enormous stickers that cover the entire window. They look cheap and tackie.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 240 ✭✭patrickk

I remember a guy maybe June or July asking about photos of that shop from before the current shop front he want see if the rumour he had heard that there used to be a front by the Kilkenny Woodworkers, but he wanted to see a picture of it. They were going to make a replica. I wonder do you know if a new front is on the cards?

Also no matter what happens i hope they dont put up those enormous stickers that cover the entire window. They look cheap and tackie.

I agree it would look horrible all tourists going down to Shee Alms House and laughing at those ugly stickers I hope Corpo have taken this into account

• Registered Users Posts: 695 ✭✭✭Lord ButterSlip

patrickk wrote: »
    I agree it would look horrible all tourists going down to Shee Alms House and laughing at those ugly stickers I hope Corpo have taken this into account

Id hope someone from the council would read these threads but it wouldnt surprise me if they didnt.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 675 ✭✭✭Dr.Sanchez

www.kilkennyjobs.ie is pretty good, gathers jobs from a few different websites and only lists the ones in Kilkenny!

You know times are bad when people are resorting to boards.ie for a job...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 163 ✭✭mkahnisbent

CPM are looking for people (link). €10 per hour + Commission. Have any of you worked for them before?

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators, Regional South East Moderators Posts: 28,497 Mod ✭✭✭✭Cabaal

CPM are looking for people (link). €10 per hour + Commission. Have any of you worked for them before?

As far as I know its door to door selling,

Advertisement