Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

main street dunleer

Options
  • 22-04-2010 1:31pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 11,786 ✭✭✭✭

drove down the main street yesterday its in some state with potholes and unevenness did any one else notice it , it terrible

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 366 ✭✭Jake The Fat Ma

yes

• Closed Accounts Posts: 32,688 ✭✭✭✭ytpe2r5bxkn0c1

Thankfully, with the M1, I no longer have to drive through Dunleer. :D:D

Sorry! :o

• Registered Users Posts: 16,050 ✭✭✭✭event

its a disgrace, but they are closing a load of roads around dunleer in may so id say they'll be repairing them soon

with the fleadh coming too, they'll need to have it looking proper

• Registered Users Posts: 111 ✭✭drogsnookerclub

Duleek is the same, in a mess

• Registered Users Posts: 992 ✭✭✭fh041205

event wrote: »
    with the fleadh coming too

Can't wait for it!!!! I've never even been to the Leinster fleadh before has anyone any experience of it? I'd like to think Dunleer would be thronged with musicians playing on every wall and corner but I think that might be too good to be true.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 268 ✭✭smoochie06

It looks like they will be starting soon. There are yellow markings where they are going to cut out and fix up the road.
    About time.

• Registered Users Posts: 17,875 ✭✭✭✭MugMugs

Duleek is the same, in a mess

+1

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13 2S2B

When is the Fleadh coming?

• Registered Users Posts: 16,050 ✭✭✭✭event

think its the weekend of the 10th july

• Closed Accounts Posts: 11,786 ✭✭✭✭whelan1

yipee the county council must have read this thread;)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,684 ✭✭✭macadam

See the Mexican's are back in Dunleer, doing more sh1te work, as usual it started and probably will finish at the weekend when there are no council engineers about, to oversee the works.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 11,786 ✭✭✭✭whelan1

was talking to some one the other day who said its only 2 years since it was done before

Advertisement