Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

help i need a longboard skateboard

Options
  • 22-04-2010 2:31pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 7

hey everyone can anyone help me out i need a secondhand longboard skateboard willing to pay up to 60 for one

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,097 ✭✭✭Herb Powell

murphgayle wrote: »
    hey everyone can anyone help me out i need a secondhand longboard skateboard willing to pay up to 60 for one
    you'll need to pay more than that, and skateboards aren't really something you want to buy second hand.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7 murphgayle

you'll need to pay more than that, and skateboards aren't really something you want to buy second hand.

hey thanks for the reply i recently got a dogtown longboard for 65 euro so i'm on the lookout for another one now.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 22,048 ✭✭✭✭Snowie

murphgayle wrote: »
    hey thanks for the reply i recently got a dogtown longboard for 65 euro so i'm on the lookout for another one now.

sweet nice price...

id say save your money, Im in the process of getting my hands on one of these..

I've been watching these board/brand on you tube for the past two days and to be honest there pretty damm good.

http://www.originalskateboards.com/longboards/apex-longboard

tho if you can wait closer to summer il have my gravitiy buttons model up for sale...:)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7 murphgayle

sweet nice price...

id say save your money, Im in the process of getting my hands on one of these..

I've been watching these board/brand on you tube for the past two days and to be honest there pretty damm good.

http://www.originalskateboards.com/longboards/apex-longboard

tho if you can wait closer to summer il have my gravitiy buttons model up for sale...:)

thanks a mil what price are you putting on it?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 18 jo anna

ya,
    what's the price.....dlove one of them:D

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 18 planetopeace

i've got a sector nine superfish 38 inches with gullwing trucks and sector nine wheels for sale 100 euros.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 18 jo anna

i've got a sector nine superfish 38 inches with gullwing trucks and sector nine wheels for sale 100 euros.

Can you please send me a pic?
    cheers!

thats a very long board... useually those kinda boards are better in very hilly enviorments, Not in ireland where the raods arnt exactly smooth and i wouldnt say its ideal for biginners to use from personal experence...

i'll send you pics jo anna. it's a stable board. you can use it where ever you want. great for cruisin around.

just wanted to say that post came of slightly patronising :o apolgies it wasnt my intentions...
    thats a very long board... useually those kinda boards are better in very hilly enviorments, Not in ireland where the raods arnt exactly smooth and i wouldnt say its ideal for biginners to use from personal experence...

• Advertisement

i'm cool man. no worries. we gonna have a session sometime soon. it's gonna be fun.

Advertisement