Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Crystal Swing to play UL Concert Hall!!!

Options
  • 22-04-2010 2:52pm
    Registered Users Posts: 4,929 ✭✭✭

Thursday May 13th.

Pack your Tequila and Spanish Phrasebook - Link

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 5,734 ✭✭✭pappyodaniel

Christ above. have they any other material besides the hucklebuck and she drinks tequila?

people of ireland, i have seriously over-estimated you.

• Registered Users Posts: 34,788 ✭✭✭✭krudler

Christ above. have they any other material besides the hucklebuck and she drinks tequila?

people of ireland, i have seriously over-estimated you.

The people of Ireland en masse are morons, this is just another example.

• Registered Users Posts: 263 ✭✭Casperbhoy

At least they are not from Limerick:)

• Registered Users Posts: 388 ✭✭xi

He drinks tequila, she goes down on her brother :D

Casperbhoy wrote: »
    At least they are not from Limerick:)

They'd still be sh1te if they were

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 14,015 ✭✭✭✭Mc Love

Tickets bought :)

• Registered Users Posts: 12,811 ✭✭✭✭billy the squid

what is with the begrudgery in here. shur anen't they enjoying themselves and sharing that enjoyment with others.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,543 ✭✭✭JerryHandbag

Could be worse, could be Jedward

• Registered Users Posts: 6,477 ✭✭✭grenache

what is with the begrudgery in here. shur anen't they enjoying themselves and sharing that enjoyment with others.
    Its not begrudgery, its just that they're not very good and are a tad embarrassing.

• Registered Users Posts: 13,590 ✭✭✭✭Aidric

Meh. Give 'em their year of fame. They'll have dropped off the radar this time next year.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,214 ✭✭✭wylo

really cant see this selling out, if it does fair play to them , also I hate the way every time people give out about something like this, be it Jedward or whatever else, you have the moral high ground man stepping and shouting 'begrudgery' .
    Theyre cringe worthy, simple as, if they were decent irish people wouldnt be giving out about them.

• Registered Users Posts: 12,811 ✭✭✭✭billy the squid

wylo wrote: »
    really cant see this selling out, if it does fair play to them , also I hate the way every time people give out about something like this, be it Jedward or whatever else, you have the moral high ground man stepping and shouting 'begrudgery' .
    Theyre cringe worthy, simple as, if they were decent irish people wouldnt be giving out about them.

I am of the opinion that people should be free to do what they like as long as they are not hurting anyone else. if they want to make eejits of themselves then let them do so, it is not like "she drinks tequila" is going to cost you your job or your house.

as for embarrasing, if they don't feel embarrassed by their own actions then what makes you think they give a toss about your embarrassment.

if you don't like it, don't watch it, ordon't buy the consert hall ticket.

wylo wrote: »

Its almost programmed into us that local acts, and since this island is tiny pretty much every act is local, have to be admired and not "begrudged" , its not begrudgery, they're just sh1t, end of story. like Jedward or Bono are an embarassment to us as a nation, did you see them on the Ellen DeGeneres show? sweet freaking jesus it showed us as a country of showband loving boggers. I'll admit I laughed when i first saw their hilariously bad video with its creepy incestual undertones, but it lasted all of 5 minutes, then you realise how godawful they are. Its honestly like something you'd see on Father Ted, they're the real life equivalent of Eoin McLove.

• Registered Users Posts: 14,015 ✭✭✭✭Mc Love

i think I would rather see CS than those two tw@ts Jedward

• Registered Users Posts: 64 ✭✭uncanny

krudler wrote: »
    Its honestly like something you'd see on Father Ted, they're the real life equivalent of Eoin McLove.

Dermot I hope you are enjoying Crystal Swing.

"My Lovely Horse" Eurovision song contest was filmed in the Theatre Royal in Cecil St - so perhaps a change of venue should be considered.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14 hiccups

First Jedward, now Crystal Swing....pfft. -.-
    I don't 'begrudge' them whatever enjoyment or financial gain comes from making fools of themselves.
    But they make the country look bad, on the Ellen show, they portrayed us as a load of backwards-boggers. The country has lovely castles? Really? That's all you could think to say? Way to re-inforce a stereotype.

So yeah, I think you can guess that I won't be going to see them.

Advertisement