Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

100 Photo Prints from Photobox for €2.75 delivered

• 22-04-2010 3:12pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 44,036 ✭✭✭✭

23207.jpg
    Photobox

Delivery for Airmail (3 - 5 days) is £2.29.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 699 ✭✭✭LeahBaby

basquille wrote: »
    18659.jpg?1262278565
    Photobox UK

Delivery for Airmail (3 - 5 days) is £2.29.
    where do u see that??

i cant find it

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,300 ✭✭✭nice1franko

Price is upped a bit for Ireland

a3EbO.jpg

Still good tho

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,463 ✭✭✭fifib

print packs:
    for 100 it says:
    You pay £12.49 £10.00
    You save £2.49

Think the title of this BA is a bit misleading...I read it as for €2.79 you get 100 photos delivered.
    deal is actually £10 for the 100 photos and £2.49 for delivery

damn it fifi.

any vouchers for bifocals going?

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1,956 ✭✭✭consultech

No I would concur. Thread title is very misleading as the term "delivered" usually means all-in. Especially also considering photobox did have a similar offer for new customers previously (100 free prints or something).

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 44,036 ✭✭✭✭Basq

There's absolutely nothing misleading about the title kids..

Just sign-up!

77046202.jpg

if you register with them you get 50 free prints and delivery is £2.29...thats not bad is it?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,926 ✭✭✭Soarer

Shoulda maybe mentioned that in the opening post. ;)

fifib wrote: »
    if you register with them you get 50 free prints and delivery is £2.29...thats not bad is it?
    It's 100 free prints for me fifib.. not 50. See below:

74259879.jpg

Didn't go through to get the £2.29 but trust me.. it does cost £2.29 (as fifib has also stated).
    Soarer wrote: »
    Shoulda maybe mentioned that in the opening post. ;)
    It was on the front page for me.. as above!

Didn't think it was necessary! ;)

• Advertisement

Actually.. maybe I got the link wrong!

Updated original post!

23207.jpg
    Photobox

thanks! got the 100 there. its only 50 on the .ie site!!
    the refer a friend might also come in handy..you get £5 credit or 50 extra prints!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,135 ✭✭✭fifth

I'm already registered and i had 151 photos to print it came to €24. :(

Fook sake, only got 50 through .co.uk site?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,926 ✭✭✭Soarer

funkyflea wrote: »
    I'm already registered and i had 151 photos to print it came to €24. :(

Shoulda registered more than one email address.;)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,135 ✭✭✭fifth

Easily solved :)

• Registered Users Posts: 232 ✭✭clancger

There was a similar offer to this last year, I got a bunch of prints at a nice price. If I remember correctly, there was a better postage price for 99 prints instead of the full 100. Also if you put Ireland in the shipping address, it bumps up the price, whereas putting in a normal Irish address with Ireland in the last free line, and then still country + post code as UK gave by far the best price.
    Everything was delivered properly

• Closed Accounts Posts: 939 ✭✭✭chicken_food

There is also aldiphotos.com offering 100 free prints which works out at €1.99 delivered! Not a bad price too. Code will be emailed to you straight after you sign up. going to try them out tomorrow as I've already used two email addresses for the photobox one!!:D

I just placed an order for 99 prints, came to £1.49 :-)

just ordered 50 free printes there and delivery to Ireland showed £3.99 for first class UK. the site quotes £2.29 for europena destination for 1-99 prints!
    anyways used UK postcode in the end and got it for £1.49..hope they still deliver

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 356 ✭✭mckildare

Just ordered 99 prints there for £2.29/€2.69 (approx). Thanks OP! I've loads of high quality safari snaps to do, more email addresses required! :D

Tried that refer a friend thing too with someone from work. He gets 50 free prints and I'll get 50 free prints once he 'buys' his. Nice :)

I just received my 50 free prints from photobox and I must say not impressed at all. the quality is awful, their really pixilated. And i dont think its anything to do with my snaps cos I printed one or two of them out just from a colour printer and they looked way better than what photobox sent me!

I just received my 50 free prints from photobox and I must say not impressed at all. the quality is awful, their really pixilated. And i dont think its anything to do with my snaps cos I printed one or two of them out just from a colour printer and they looked way better than what photobox sent me!

I've never had a problem with quality from Photobox. My 100 or so were splendid (taken with a 10.8MP camera). "Printing" photos in colour is not a reliable barometer for quality. What resolution size/MP are the photos?

Sorry to hear fifib.

I've ordered plenty from them over the years.. and never got a bad batch either!

consultech wrote: »
    I've never had a problem with quality from Photobox. My 100 or so were splendid (taken with a 10.8MP camera). "Printing" photos in colour is not a reliable barometer for quality. What resolution size/MP are the photos?

the camera is 8MP and the photos sizes were 640x480 and 2608 x1952

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 26,458 ✭✭✭✭gandalf

the camera is 8MP and the photos sizes were 640x480 and 2608 x1952

640x480 will give you pixelated prints they are only really suitable for online and not printing.

The 2608x1952 shouldn't be that bad.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,538 ✭✭✭sunny2004

is the 2.75 price all in ?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 25 ric516

Is it not working anymore?

I registered through the link provided and got only 50 free credits.

:(

• Closed Accounts Posts: 939 ✭✭✭chicken_food

I received my 200 free prints - and they are amazing photos! I was surprised at how good they turned out, and not exactly a decent camera either.

• Advertisement

Mine arrived yesterday... look great to be honest!

Mine came today. At €1.75 for 99 prints delivered you can't go wrong :-) And in case you did happen to order using the incorrect email address, the offer is still open, even better!!

Many Thanks OP

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 356 ✭✭mckildare

just ordered 50 free printes there and delivery to Ireland showed £3.99 for first class UK. the site quotes £2.29 for europena destination for 1-99 prints!
    anyways used UK postcode in the end and got it for £1.49..hope they still deliver

Hi fifib,

What UK postcode did you use? I'm getting the 3.99 delivery price now using a different account :mad: Where did you write your real address? I presume you had 'United Kingdom' as the country also?

Thx!

Advertisement