Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Private Forums

Options
  • 22-04-2010 3:44pm
    Registered Users Posts: 4,570 ✭✭✭

Wasn't sure whether to post here or Feedback, so I'll try here first!

My natural curiousity had been activated and has been wondering about Private Forums. I.e. Is there a list of them? Perhaps there is one I would like to join but how would I know if I don't even know of it's existence! I might be missing out on the greatest thing ever!

See, my brain has gone into overdrive wondering about this! Headaches! Dizzyness! Friskyness! All caused by curiousity! And maybe, there would be a forum dedicated to this, but alas, I wouldn't know!

Now, Who will spill the beans...?

Anyone?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 19,608 ✭✭✭✭sceptre

There's no definitive list. Generally people are invited. You'll see the forums listed under the moderator names and that's a good indicator of both what forums are there and who to ask. Most of them are hangovers from boards' earlier days when gaming clans needed private places to discuss tactics and so on.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,570 ✭✭✭sNarah

Tactics? Clans? That sounds a whole lot less exiting than it did in my head!

Ta for getting back to me.

Advertisement