Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

WOOHOO! Jedward unable to play UCD ball

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,019 ✭✭✭SexyD4Lady

They're in Ireland. Were at the Whitney Houston concert in the 02 with a huge banner screaming annoyingly. They said they were never booked to play the ball to begin with... controversial?

• Registered Users Posts: 142 ✭✭chave

SexyD4Lady wrote: »
    They're in Ireland. Were at the Whitney Houston concert in the 02 with a huge banner screaming annoyingly. They said they were never booked to play the ball to begin with... controversial?

They probably realised they only have one song and aren't a real musical act!?

• Registered Users Posts: 3,674 ✭✭✭Mardy Bum

SexyD4Lady wrote: »

That is one big statement if true.
    False advertising.

• Registered Users Posts: 179 ✭✭Siog-Alainn

It'll be interesting to see if they're still able to play Castlebar tomorrow night...

• Registered Users Posts: 9,825 ✭✭✭Mikeyt086

To be honest, they probably were told about all the threats, facebook groups and made an intellegent decision not to do it. Alot of drunken students would have been unhappy with their presence.

Personally, i joined the "I am going to egg Jedward at the UCD Ball" group for the laugh but really, i was just planning on being at the dance stage or the carnival while they perform their 1 disgraceful "song", so it doesnt effect me either way.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 8,289 ✭✭✭parker kent

I saw them on the 6 One news at a school in Ireland last night or the night before. Not sure which, my life is a blur of essay writing at the minute!

• Registered Users Posts: 3,803 ✭✭✭El Siglo

I saw them on the 6 One news at a school in Ireland last night or the night before. Not sure which, my life is a blur of essay writing at the minute!

No, I got word from Delta Bravo that they were on the news at that school.

Oh well may just do with the Saturdays... not complaining really because "they all have lovely bottoms".

• Closed Accounts Posts: 57 ✭✭maryjm

They are definatly in the country!! They played in UL last night!!

• Registered Users Posts: 494 ✭✭muffinman

I also heard the "we were never booked" thing

• Registered Users Posts: 1,355 ✭✭✭dyl10

This is probably Ents' last minute attempt to sell the remaining tickets :p

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 18,919 ✭✭✭✭Mimikyu

This post has been deleted.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,339 ✭✭✭congo_90

sounds like a loada b*llocks but to be honest i'd rather not see the 'pop sensation' today.
    Calvin Harris,The saturdays and Bluemoose = happy. Expect to see some dancing in strange places lol

• Registered Users Posts: 4,567 ✭✭✭delta_bravo

The reason had to be safety. They wouldve gotten hit with cup all over the place. Iglu and Hartly got a good few so i can only imagine what reception Jedward wouldve gotten

• Registered Users Posts: 630 ✭✭✭liamygunner29

they were never booked if you look at a post i left in the ucd ball acts so far a month a go I knew that. they never agreed to play or were booked.

Advertisement